There was something not quite professional enough about the old titles/credits. Probably because I was using the built-in fonts on Final Cut Pro 7. Although I liked the cursive writing for the title, it did look "pre-built," like I was staring at a Microsoft Word document. What prompted me to change the titles, last minute, was that I realized "duh: I need to match the poster/cover art font with the titles in the film." Jay McPhillips, the artist that did our cover art, had searched far and wide for an appropriate font for the title, and I think he really nailed it. It's called Futura Medium, and I just love it. So, I took a high quality pic of his cover art, took it into preview (because my Photoshop kicked the digital bucket), cut out all the background, and imported a PNG into FCP to overlay. Also did a version where I cut out the "V" and a portion of the "N," which is how I was able to isolate those. So now we have really professional-looking titles! So excited and glad I took the time to do that. You can compare the credits below.